We're an affiliate
We hope you love and like the products we recommend! Just so you know, we may collect a share from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!
A knife with one or more than one blade that is flexible enough to fold in the handle and can be carried in the pocket, use as a tool, not a weapon. It helps in cutting food, saves a life, self-defense while working in outdoor areas, and other countless tasks. This review of the Best Pocket Knife Under 100 helps you to select the tool that fits more with your financial plan and needs.
Overview of the Best Knives Under 100
The price range of a knife has a great effect on its quality and durability; it’s not good to say that nothing great exists in the Cheapest Pocket Knife. There are so many brands that introducing The Best Pocket Knife Under 100 with a combination of excellent features.
A pocket knife is one of the most important tools in our daily life also known as the Survival Knife or Folding Knife due to its heavy-duty functionality.
This type of knives uses for a special task like carving and slicing vegetables, placing tents by carving tent nails, food preparation, digging, prying, and splitting. The best of all products to use in a variety of situations to makes the everyday task easier.
Among the fake products, many High-Value Pocket Knives serve you well for a long time. Pocket knives have a much sturdy blade than other traditional knives.
It allows the user to change the knife at a variety of angles due to its strong locking system. The handle is Fixed with a high-quality blade and very easy to carry due to the small size. It’s very easy to do your things with it and set it back in the pocket.
- What is the Best Pocket Knives under 100?
- 1) Kershaw Blur Black – Pocketknife with Drop Point Blade
- 2) Cold Steel Recon 1, Tactical Knife, AUS 8A/Black Teflon,
- 3) KA-BAR TDI Pocket Knife – Hinderer Hell Fire Fixed Blade Knife
- 4) Off Grid Knives – Rhino EDC Knife – D2 Tool Steel Folding Knife
- 5) Cold Steel Spartan Knife 21ST Spartan – Cold steel spartan review
- 6) Gerber Fastball Folding Knife with Lock Release
- 7) CRKT M21-14SFG EDC Folding Pocket Knife – Crkt m21 14sfg Review
- 8) CRKT Fossil Folding Pocket Knife – Titanium Nitride Blade 5471K
- 9) SOG Tactical Folding Knife – Escape Pocket Knife
- 10) Spyderco Delica 4 – Flat-Ground Blade, FRN Handle
- How to Choose the Best Cheap Pocket Knife?
- FAQs about the Best Pocket Knife Under $100
- Final Verdict- Best Pocket Knife Under 100 Dollars
What is the Best Pocket Knives under 100?
Whenever you are looking for knives that are easy to carry than a Folding Pocket Knife is the best choice. The close knife is easily fit in your pocket; a pocket knife should be light weighted and it should be comfortable to carry from one place to another.
Try to find a knife with a full tang design because it will be safer to use. A longer knife is not very easy to place in a pocket therefore the suitable length of the blade is ranges between 2to 3.5 inches and the handle is 3.5to 5 inches.
One of the most important factors to consider before buying the Best Pocket Knife is the type of metal or material the blade and handle are made with, the shape of the knife, weight, and size of the knife. The most recommended material for the blade includes stainless steel and high carbon stainless steel.
Make sure to find a high-quality knife with excellent corrosion resistance and better edge retention. It’s should be simple to utilize and flexible. Folding knives contain a sturdy lock system that keeps them safer to use while performing a more difficult task.
Here are Top 10 Best Pocket Knives (Pick the right Knife for self-defence)
There are a lot of pocket knives available in the market but the major task is finding the knife that suits your requirements and budget. The content will help you to find the Best knives under 100 for you. Here the reviews of knives along with their full details that are small and comfortable enough to fit in the pocket after folding it.
Read More about Best American Made Pocket Knives
1) Kershaw Blur Black – Pocketknife with Drop Point Blade
The secure locking mechanism, durable handle, and super sharp straight blade
A safer and reliable pocket knife built with speed safe assisted opening technology and linear lock system to increase the stability and strength of the knife. Kershaw Blur Black (1670BLK) Pocketknife with 3.4inches makes it easy to open the blade by pushing on the thumb stud of the knife.
Use for the heavy-duty task because it maintains the edge for longer with a corrosion-resistant stainless steel blade. It is an ideal knife for the toughest situation like camping, piercing, hunting, and slicing different food items.
The blade is coated with diamond-like carbon for lower friction, extra hardness, and rust and wear resistance. The handle is made with hard aluminum and Fixed with reversible pocket clips to carry it at ant position.
One-handed flipper on the speed safe assisted that it’s easy to use the knife, the flipper uses to protect figures one the blade open and lock at the exact place.
- Built with stainless steel material and slightly re-curved drop point blade type
- The length of the blade is 3.4 inches and overall dimensions are 6 x 1 x 1 inch.
- Too quick, easy and safe opening it contains thumb stud and speeds safe mechanism
- The weight of the knife is 3.9 oz. that is comfortable to carry
- Linear riveted locked inside handle for extra security
- Strong and fast deploying knife for quick and hardest tasks
- The blade of the knife never dulls easily because of the diamond-like coating.
- Work for longer with corrosion-resistant material
2) Cold Steel Recon 1, Tactical Knife, AUS 8A/Black Teflon,
Thin and light-weighted, compact blade, fiberglass handle, and thumb stud
The knife included in the best pocket knife under 100 contains high-quality CPM-S35VN steel that stays sharp for longer and has a razor-sharp fine edge with better corrosion resistance. It’s built with a super sharp blade. A compact knife is capable of the toughest tasks.
TriAd lock of the knife is more convenient, efficient, and has shock resistance. Cold Steel, Recon 1, Folding Knife, AUS 8A/Black Teflon knife handle made with G10 material that offers great control in the user’s hand and provides a secure and comfortable grip.
Ergonomic design handle made with high-quality material it has a sleek and attractive appearance. The weight of the knife is 5.3 ounces and the overall length of the knife is 9 3/8 inches. Stop pin of the blade make it capable to resist tear and wear.
- The length of the blade is about 4 inches and the handle length is 5 3/8 inches.
- The size of the knife is 6 x 2 x 1 inch according to length width and height
- Fiberglass ergonomic design handle of the knife reduce fatigue and strain
- The coating on the blade makes it easier to clean and protect its edge
- The knife Known for its extra robustness and superior strength
- Excellent corrosion, rust, and stain resistance
- Finger guard keep the fingers away from blade with working with it
- It is a well-built knife with perfect sized grip and a massive blade
3) KA-BAR TDI Pocket Knife – Hinderer Hell Fire Fixed Blade Knife
Light-weighted, ultra-sharp blade, stay sharp and carbon steel plain edge
Unique knife with a hollow grind and locking hard plastic sheath. KA-BAR TDI Knife/Hinderer Hell Fire Fixed Blade Knife is a fixed blade that comes with a straight edge. The straight blade of the knife is easier to sharpen.
The length of the knife blade is 3.56 inches and the handle is 3.69, the overall length of the knife is 7.25 inches. The knife included a molded plastic sheath to protect the blade and user when keeping it in the pocket.
The knife is very light weighted to carry from one place to another because the weight of the protective sheath is 2.50 oz. once you will use this knife for any of your purposes then will make your first choice forever.
Usually, users not like fixed blade handle for the pocket knife but this knife will never disappoint you ever as it’s completely covered with a protective sheath before placing in the pocket.
- Blade thickness is 0.19 inches and the handle thickness is 0.68 inches.
- The knife blade is 4.50 oz.
- Reversible black metals belt clip and a hard plastic locking sheath
- Rockwell hardness of the knife is 56-58HRC.
- Multipurpose knife uses for various purposes and it’s very easy to release
- Blade and handle of the knife built with high-quality strong material
- Have full tang design like blade strongly fit inside the handle
4) Off Grid Knives – Rhino EDC Knife – D2 Tool Steel Folding Knife
Fast deployment, excellent edge retention, G 10 handle, and tough blade
G10 handle of the Off-Grid Knives – Rhino EDC Knife – D2 Tool Steel Folding Knife suitable both for large and extra-large hands. Different and better from others due to its flipper tab finger guards and strong finger holder.
The razor-sharp blade of the knife is built for complex tasks the knife work for longer without getting sharp. Titanium and nitrogen coating makes the knife more durable, tough, and harder the Rockwell hardness of the knife is 59HCR.
Blade of the knife made with D2 steel after excellent heat treatment. 6.6oz knife is very comfortable to carry for a lot of purposes. For smooth and effortless deployment the blade of the knife ride on the ceramic ball bearing and looks up the blade like an arch.
- Strong and highly durable knife with scratch resistance features
- Blade length is 3.50 inches and thickness is 3.5mm
- Handle length is 4.55 inches and the knife length is 8.25 inches
- Blade width is 1.5 inches and it’s easy to deploy the blade with a flipper tab
- Excellent edge retention and also have wear resistance
- Built with strong linear lock for quick serving
- Alloy steel blade and fiberglass handle increasing its warranty time
- A high-quality knife remove the need to buy the same product again in life
- G10 handle is backspacer and a deep carry
5) Cold Steel Spartan Knife 21ST Spartan – Cold steel spartan review
Thin but sturdy blade, triAd looking system, incredibly sharp and secure blade
The cold steel 21st spartan knife is made with AUS10A stainless steel material and has stonewash finishing. For better cutting performance it is built with a super sharp blade. Added reversible pocket clip for easy carrying.
The handle length is 6.00 inches, the blade length is 4.50 inches and the overall knife length is 10.50 inches. Flat grind and kukri style blade with plain type edge uses in this knife.
The blade thickness of the knife is 0.16 inches that are thin for the easier task but sturdy and strong for the hardest tasks. Include in the best pocket knife under 100 dollars due to the superior strength and triAd looking mechanism.
For extra precision and accuracy, the handle was built with injection-moulded Grid-Ex material and with heat-treated steel liners material. The knife opens the blade quickly with a customized demo thumb plate also work as a one-handed opener.
- Built with highly reliable TriAd locking mechanism
- It’s a highly valuable knife at such an affordable price.
- 0.16 inches thickness of blade with a plain edge
- For easy and firm grip the handle contains a heavily textured finished surface
- Ideal for a variety of applications like camping, military, tactical use, and slicing food
- Have a safe and easy to open lock structure
- The additional features of the knife are its ambidextrous belt clip
- Not ideal for humid places and just recommend hand washing
6) Gerber Fastball Folding Knife with Lock Release
Light switching operation, high carbon blade, and strong reliable handle
When struggle hard to search for the pocket knifed that is well suited to your needs than Gerber Folding Knife is the best of all choice because it is made with a high carbon S30V steel blade and has a high quality, reliable, strong, and durable aluminium handle.
Gerber Folding Pocket Knife allows for easy finger flip deployment of the blade. The knifed is sleek and light weighted enough to carry for longer without getting tired or fatigue. It’s very easy to use a fastball knife as to open the knife just require to direct press on the finger flipper.
Overall knife length is 7.1 inches and the blade length is 3.0 inches. Knife work for a longer time and does not require a lot of maintenance for long term working. It is a perfect combination of better function and simplicity for the best level of performance.
- The blade of the knife is not prone to rust or corrosion
- Made with ball bearing technology for consistent deploying action
- The weight of the entire knife is 2. 7oz that may be lower than all other knives
- Reduce friction with stainless steel balls
- String clip ensure secure transportation with knife
- Safe and quick open locking design
- The convenient and efficient knife is easy to carry with a fine blade
- Rockwell hardness of the knife is about 56-58HCR
7) CRKT M21-14SFG EDC Folding Pocket Knife – Crkt m21 14sfg Review
Automatic security features, safe finger guards, hollow grind, and sharp blade
The extremely sharp blade of the knife used for difficult cutting tasks, it has exceptional cutting power with a comfortable and secure grip. G10 handle of the knife is suitable for various situations.
The locking mechanism of CRKT M21 EDC Folding Pocket Knife is secure and safe as the automatic liner safety of the knife offers an extra layer of lock security. When the blade is open the flippers work as the protective finger guards.
The knife is highly recognizable with fast deployment and quick operation. Comfortable to use either with gloves or without gloves. To fold the blade back onto its position it requires to drag the red button safety then need to slide the locking liner over it.
Better and suitable knife for quicker tasks because the knife blade has a plain edge and Veff serration for fibrous and rough material. The knife looks beautiful with its holes to handle design. 6.1oz light-weighted knife is easy to carry from one place to another.
- The knife is safe and secure to use
- For better security a pin set within the liner and the frame
- Built for heavy-duty tasks with high carbon stainless steel material
- The length of the blade is 3.99inches and the length of the knife is 6.75inches overall
- Titanium blade finishing gives it a shiny appearance
- Blade thickness is 0.14 inches
- G10 handle with dual hilt blade guard
- 2 in 1 pocket knife with Veff serration and plain edge
8) CRKT Fossil Folding Pocket Knife – Titanium Nitride Blade 5471K
Ball-bearing pivot, Ti-Ni blade finish, lighter, compact, and secure
This type of knife has fast deploying than others. CRKT Fossil Folding Pocket Knife ideal for every situation and condition. Long-lasting material with outstanding features. Dimensions of the pocket knife are 5 x 5 x 5 inches and weight is 6.4oz.
If you are searching for the best of all and a safer knife then the choice is automatic. It is a fast opening knife with exceptional quality material and solid construction.
It often works as a new knife because of its Veff serration it easily cuts through the fibres. The thumb hole cutout in the blade of this knife also helps to open the blade if the ball bearing does not work properly.
A unique knife with IKBS ball bearing technology. It is a highly detectable knife with powerful texture and ball bearing smooth operation. When the blade is open the flipper convert into the finger guards.
- Made with stainless steel material and overlay with G10
- The overall length of the knife is 8.88inches and the blade length is 3.96inches
- The handle offers a solid grip and feels compact in hand
- Work for many hours without reshaping the blade
- It smoothly deployed the blade from the handle by ball bearing pivot mechanism
- Ergonomic design handle makes it capable to use for long term task
- The closed length of the knife is 4.95 inches
- Well-made pocket clip for convenient storage
9) SOG Tactical Folding Knife – Escape Pocket Knife
4in 1 tool, strong partially serrated blade, lock back mechanism, and long-lasting
4in 1 tool uses as wire stripper, knife, line or strap cutter, and glass breaker. 4.8oz knife is comfortable to hold and carry in a pocket for outdoor activities. It is an 8.20inches lengthy knife with 3.4 inches length blade.
The ergonomic design handle of the knife is made with hard-anodized 6061-T6 aluminium. SOG Tactical Folding Knife – Escape Pocket Knife uses as the emergency pocket knife with one hand open locking system.
To make the deployment of the knife secure it was built with a proper lock back mechanism. A high-quality stainless steel blade works for longer, it has great edge retention and corrosion resistance.
Clip point area of the blade uses for precise cutting and the partially serrated area of the blade uses for clean edge cutting and quick performance.
- Rockwell hardness of the knife is 58-60 percent
- The closed length of the knife is 4.8 inches.
- Have corrosion resistance and razor-sharp greater edge retention
- The thickness of the blade is 0.13 inches.
- Include quality strap cutter with extra blade
- Utility knife with great versatility
- Better than other cheaper knife and have a lifetime warranty
- Knife required low maintenance
- Work efficiently and convenient at such a wonderful price
- Blade and handle is tough enough for a variety of tasks
10) Spyderco Delica 4 – Flat-Ground Blade, FRN Handle
Light-weighted, metal pocket clip, opening hole in the blade, well-built knife
The blade of the knife is made with VG-10 Steel and has fully flat ground that offers as great precision in the user’s hand while working with a knife. It has a fine cutting edge and an opening hole to escape the blade from the handle.
Spyderco Delica 4 Lightweight 7.15inches has stainless steel liner within the handle for extra strength and durability. The length of the blade is 2.88 inches and the overall knife length is 7. 13inches.
The knife contains 4.25 inches FRN handle with a metal pocket clip. Ultra-sharp blade with light-weighted handle in a perfect combination either for kitchen purpose or outdoor activities.
Once the knife is sharpened it can easily work for longer without sharpening it. Quickly cut or slice through the hardest cutting material.
- Built with 13mm larger opening hole
- The blade has a plain edge, VG10 steel, and full-flat ground
- The combination of fiberglass and reinforced nylon make the handle more durable and tough
- It is a little, light-weighted but sturdy knife
- Not sticky blade to prevent sticking of cuts with the blade
- The knife is available in different handle color for versatility
- Easy to open the well-built knife with the perfect balance
- Offers nonslippery grip for long term working
- Sturdy, rigid, reliable, and durable knife
Things to Consider
How to Choose the Best Cheap Pocket Knife?
Before buying the pocket knife there are some factors to consider or buying guides to remember. It will help you to find the most suitable product according to your needs and purpose. It’s also a way to saves user money by investing in a high-quality and long-lasting product.
- Blade lock system
The locking system of the blade prevents the user’s hand while working, so ensure to select the knife with a lock. There are various types of locks as Linear lock is inexpensive and simple but the finger is in the way while closing it, frame lock is secure but it’s not ambidextrous.
crossbar lock is ambidextrous but it has small parts, some other types of lock are lever lock, mid lock, ring lock, lock back, split joint, and collar.
- Size and weight
Another important factor to consider is the weight and overall size of the knife. Make sure to select the blade length around 2-3.5 inches and the suitable length for the handle is 3-5 inches long. So the overall length of the knife should between 6to 8 inches and a suitable weight is 3 to 5 oz.
- Folding blade
It depends upon user preference whether they select a fixed blade or folding blade but folding knives have more advantages than other blades. It’s a source to save users time, money, and space. The Best Pocket Knife Under 100 is a perfect choice for all.
- Handle Material
The recommended material for the pocket knife handle is aluminium, wood, celluloid, bone, titanium, G-10, stainless steel, and rubber. You can freely select any of the material due to their long-lasting features.
- Blade Steel
Make sure to find the knife with high carbon stainless steel or just stainless steel. One of the most important factors to find in a pocket knife is the blade steel because the material used in the knife blade has a great effect on edge retention, cutting performance and the maintenance of the knife also depends on it.
- Design of Blade or Edge
Just focus on the pocket knife, not the style of an edge as it may distract you. The most common style of edges for a Pocket Knife is a fully serrated edge uses for cutting hard material with serration but it’s difficult to reshape the blade.
plain edge uses for fine work due to its straight edge and stability but the disadvantage is that it’s unable to saw rough material, partially serrated edge is a combination of both edges for fine work and difficult task.
FAQs about the Best Pocket Knife Under $100
Some of the most important questions about pocket knives while searching the Best Knife sets under 100 is arise in user’s minds are discuss here with their most suitable answers.
1. Which one is best to Carry Fixed Blade or Folding Blade?
A folding blade is a more preferred type of blade for a Pocket Knife because it allows place the knife in your pocket more conveniently without worrying about your safety. These types of knives have better cutting edge technology and have great protection.
However, carrying a fixed blade tool with you almost is against the rules and regulations of every society. So it’s better to carry a folding blade to avoid unwanted circumstances.
2. What Is Different In Single Blade, Multi-Blade, and Multi-Tool Knives? Single Blade
Single blade pocket knife built with a single blade, therefore, they have a larger blade than others. The sturdy locking mechanism of the knife makes it suitable for more demanding tasks. Built with spring-loaded opening technology. But the only downside is its lack of variety.
- Multi-blade pocket knife
The knife has two or more than two blades that make it convenient to use for a variety of tasks. But a multi-blade pocket knife not as stronger as a single blade. Because of the extra blades, the knife is not long-lasting as a single.
- Multi-tool knives
3. How Much Do High-Quality Pocket Knives Cost?
The number of money you spend on a pocket knife depends on its size, quality, the structure of the blade, and its composition but a Good Pocket Knife with an ergonomic design handle and an ultra-sharp blade is easily available within 50-100 dollars.
Final Verdict- Best Pocket Knife Under 100 Dollars
The pocket-sized composition of the Folding Knife proves it easy to bring with you anywhere you go. Because of the special features, it is considered that a single tool is enough for everything. The entire Best Pocket Knife Under 100 is top-notch.
It’s difficult to use different knives for different purposes while working outside therefore Pocket Knife is the best handy tool to makes the difficult task easier. Light-weighted and small knives.
The latest models of pocket knives are outstanding in design, made with synthetic material, and have elegant working. Buying guides makes it easy for you to consider all the variable of a knife before purchasing it.